Assistance provided includes:
- Advising and representing individuals (including high net worth individuals) entering the UK for employment and business: UK ancestry, representatives of overseas businesses, highly skilled individuals, entrepreneurs, and investors.
- Advising companies in relation to corporate sponsorship: compliance, managing sponsor licence, assigning certificates of sponsorship, and applications by employees for entry clearance.
- Advising and representing individuals entering the UK as visitors, students, spouses/civil partners/unmarried partners, fiancé(e)s/proposed civil partners, children, dependent parents, family members of European nationals, settlement, and returning residents.
- Challenging adverse decisions, and advising on issues, such as criminal convictions, which may provide general grounds for refusal.
- Advising on British nationality law, including right of abode, registration of children, registration by adults with UK-born mothers, and naturalisation.
Please contact us for further information and a fee quote.